deda’s now offers their handcrafted breads through a CSB (community share bread) subscription! Subscribers may order their bread weekly or for the entire month.
A few important points about our new CSB program –
– Unlike many similar programs (think farm CSAs), there is not a seasonal or lengthy commitment. You may order week-to-week, choosing which and how many loaves you’d like each week. You can skip weeks, too.
– We will bake our bread twice a week – on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Wednesdays – orders are due by Sunday for Wednesday bread pick-up. We will only bake enough bread to fill CSB orders. Pick-up time is between 9:30 am and 3 pm.
Saturdays – orders are due by Wednesday for Saturday bread pick-up. We will bake enough bread to fill CSB orders, plus extra loaves. Extra loaves are available on a first-come basis. Pick-up time is between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
– You may order in person at our bakery, or you may email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the future we hope to add an online ordering system. We’ll let everyone know when that is up and ready. If you email your order, we will send you a paypal invoice. Or you can pay in person. We’re trying to build in some flexibility with our CSB program!
– Check back here or at our bakery for each month’s CSB menu and sign-up sheet. We may make changes to our bread menu each month to reflect our love for seasonal bread baking!
– We will continue to bake a variety of other goodies every day that we are open (Tuesday through Saturday)! This new program is only for our handcrafted breads. You will still find freshly baked sweet & savory scones, pie bars, pastries, cookies, cakes, and many other baked goods each day!
– This is a new approach for everyone, and we expect to tweak the program based on feedback from our community. We welcome your input!