deda’s now offers their handcrafted breads through a CSB (community share bread) subscription! Subscribers may order their bread weekly or for the entire month. View our January Bread Menu to learn more about this program. When you are ready to place your order for freshly baked artisan bread – download our Bread Sign-up January and return via email or in person.
A few important points about our new CSB program –
– Unlike many similar programs (think farm CSAs), there is not a seasonal or lengthy commitment. You may order week-to-week, choosing which and how many loaves you’d like each week. You can skip weeks, too.
– We will bake our bread twice a week – on Wednesdays and Saturdays.
Wednesdays – orders are due by Sunday for Wednesday bread pick-up. We will only bake enough bread to fill CSB orders. Pick-up time is between 9:30 am and 3 pm.
Saturdays – orders are due by Wednesday for Saturday bread pick-up. We will bake enough bread to fill CSB orders, plus extra loaves. Extra loaves are available on a first-come basis. Pick-up time is between 10:00 am and 3:00 pm.
– You may order in person at our bakery, or you may email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the future we hope to add an online ordering system. We’ll let everyone know when that is up and ready. If you email your order, we will send you a paypal invoice. Or you can pay in person. We’re trying to build in some flexibility with our CSB program!
– Check back here or at our bakery for each month’s CSB menu and sign-up sheet. We may make changes to our bread menu each month to reflect our love for seasonal bread baking!
– We will continue to bake a variety of other goodies every day that we are open (Tuesday through Saturday)! This new program is only for our handcrafted breads. You will still find freshly baked sweet & savory scones, pie bars, pastries, cookies, cakes, and many other baked goods each day!
– This is a new approach for everyone, and we expect to tweak the program based on feedback from our community. We welcome your input!